1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS ON WHICH PVH PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA
PVH may ask you to submit the following Personal Data through the Website when you apply for a position or when you ask PVH a question through the contact page:
- Name (first- and last name)
- Address (including postal address, city and current country of residence)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Cover letter
- C.V. / résumé;
- Preferred country
- Preferred department
It is possible that you submit other Personal Data to PVH, for example in your cover letter or in a question you ask PVH through the contact page.
Purpose and legal basis
We will use your Personal Data which you submit though this Website for the following purposes:
- Application procedure; PVH is allowed by data protection law to use your Personal Data for the application procedure in order to pursue its legitimate business interest to recruit new employees and to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you. As part of the application procedure and depending on the function you apply to we may check your background by performing or having performed a reference check;
- Recruitment procedure: To contact you about future career opportunities: PVH is only allowed, under data protection law, to use your Personal Data to contact you for future career opportunities if you have provided your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any given moment. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the details set out below;
- Assessments: Depending on the job opportunity you apply to, we may ask you to perform an assessment. PVH will always inform you prior to any assessment taking place.
- Performance: PVH uses your contact details to invite you to fill in a satisfaction survey. This allows PVH to improve the recruitment process. PVH is allowed under data protection law to use your Personal Data for this purpose in order to pursue its legitimate business interest to improve business processes.
2. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Our authorized associates may have access to the Personal Data. Access will be granted only if necessary for the purposes described above and only if the associate is bound by an obligation of confidentiality;
- We may share your Personal Data with authorized associates of an entity of PVH if this is necessary for the handling of the recruitment procedure, to enter into a contract with you or otherwise necessary for the purposes described above;
- We may share your Personal Data with third parties acting on our behalf. These third parties may include: service providers, assessment companies, survey companies. In such cases, these third parties may only use your Personal Data for the purposes described above and only in accordance with our instructions;
- We may share your Personal Data if required to do so by law or court order, for example with law enforcement agencies or other governmental agencies.
3. HOW LONG WILL PVH KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4. WHAT MEASURES DOES PVH TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5. DOES PVH TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A COUNTRY OUTSIDE THE EU?
It is possible that the regulations of the countries the third parties are located in provide a different level of (legal) data protection as in the EEA.
PVH will take the measures based on applicable law that are necessary to ensure the lawful transfer of your Personal Data.
In most cases, such a transfer will be governed by a contract based on the standard contractual clauses for data transfer, approved by the European Commission (European Model Clauses).