PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward and sell, among others, the brands Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and IZOD. For our Marketing Team, based in our Head Office Germany+ in the Düsseldorf Medienhafen, we are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager (m/w/d).
You like the idea of working in an international company, project-based, independently as well as in a team and enjoy getting involved? Then we are looking for you!
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with a wide range of influencers, talents and partners across key verticals with a goal to constantly gain exposure for the brand
- Casting influencer partners and evaluating content performance
- Developing and executing influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Managing day-to-day correspondence with multiple partners such as agencies, affiliate partners and influencer platforms
- Working within the marketing team, with a close relationship to internal departments and our global Headquarter in Amsterdam to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Implementing quick response and long-term strategic plans to capitalize on constant influencer industry changes
- Developing and managing a direct relationship with artists, entertainers, key industry managers/people, stylists, wardrobe and other people tied to key product stories & placement targets
- Strategically seed product to key entertainers, influencers and stylists in order to advance the appeal of the brand and key collections
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or equivalent preferred
- First relevant work experience in public relations and/or content marketing agency experience
- Ability to multi-task and seamlessly move from project to project
- Strong understanding of industry trends and demonstrated knowledge and proven ability to identify marketing opportunities
- Knowledge of digital relationship building and influencer relations
- Digital literacy skills required; Strong understanding of social media platforms and familiarity with digital media tools
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Exciting career and development opportunities in an internationally successful company as well as an attractive and dynamic environment. As a sustainable company, we take responsibility for a work-life balance of our employees. Regular employee- and charity events are part of the strong and friendly corporate culture.