The PVH Group is the second-largest international textile group that distributes, among others, the world's leading premium lifestyle brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and IZOD. From our headquarters in Düsseldorf Medienhafen, we support 13 European countries, known as Germany+ and in order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an IT Specialist – Digital Infrastructure (m/w/d).
Does the idea of working for a leading industry in digital sales, where innovation is not a buzzword but it is lived every day sounds good to you? Do you enjoy working independently or as part of a team, as well enjoy getting involve interesting tasks? If you are passionate about topics such as Digitalization and Omni-channel, then we're looking for you! Within your exciting job tasks, you will be managing and assisting various topics.
- Close cooperation with our multiple sales channels, e.g. regarding the orchestration and use of Digital selling tools in the B2B sector.
- Ensuring the optimal performance, quality and availability of our digital selling tools
- 2nd and 3rd level support, as well troubleshooting skills in digital infrastructure and systems related
- Independent management incident control and coordination
- Close contact cooperation with external service providers, internal IT departments and with our global headquarters in Amsterdam. Promp reaction to identify potential areas to further develop our digital infrastructure
- Independent work project management
- High responsibility standards with international cooperation on an agile environment
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as IT specialist, study Information Technology or equivalent
- Affinity and passion for digital trends and technologies such as our Digital Selling Ecosystem
- Experience in support
- Background experience with MS Teams, Confluence and Jira
- Extra knowledge and experience on the following topics would be a plus: network infrastructure (TCP/IP, subnetting); Cisco/Meraki; iOS/MacOS/Windows; digital signage and AV systems; IT project management
- Hands-on and team player mentality
- Friendly smart appearance, ability to work in a team, flexibility and personal initiative
- Strong command of English, writing and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
Exciting career development opportunities in an internationally company as well as attractive and dynamic environment. As a sustainable company, we bear responsibility for a balanced work-life balance for our employees. Regular employee events and charity campaigns are part of our strong corporate culture. You can find a small impression here.