About the Company
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. Our people are our greatest asset. We believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business and deliver stockholder value
Be a master in contacting assigned accounts or prospects to sell the collection of TH Footwear. Work to build and develop strong sales pipeline through solid and effective relations. Focus on personal sales targets, new business development, and troubleshooting on problem or key markets, acting as a brand ambassador for the own respective area of responsibility.
- Meets personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products within identified or new accounts
- Works with Sales Director for drafting the budget for each collection, analyzing potential issues in order to ensure intervention and adjustments
- Independently prepares sales reports and SWAT analyses showing the adherence degree to set KPIs
- Solidifies the relationship with existing accounts, e.g. aiming at increasing the display capacity at clients side, and searches for new opportunities, in synergy with Sales Director for the handover of the negotiation of financial terms
- Monitors the economic results per store/client: detailed sales reports with KPIs, stocks and monitors the shipments and the delivery of the items to the stores with the Customer Service Team
- Maintains and increases knowledge of company products and spreads it through ad hoc training activities for accounts/clients
- Draws up and updates reports relevant to the ongoing season performance such as: o best / slow performing products per store/client o analysis on stock situation o sell-in and sell-out data
Experience: 3 to 5 years’ of account executive experience. Education: Bachelor’s degree Skills: •Knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel. •Strong analytical skills. •Ability to build strong relationships. •Excellent verbal and written communication skills. •Excellent presentation skills with knowledge of PowerPoint.