About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Digital Business Transformation team investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and services at PVH. From digital design solutions to the expansion of the Digital Showroom, the team’s aim is to optimize design, development and sell-in processes, to increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization.
Are you passionate about 3D Design and it’s potential to change the fashion industry? Would you like to be part of the project team that will roll out 3D Design at PVH? Then this is the role for you!
As the 3D Fashion Design Specialist, you be part of the 3D Design Project team, leading the roll-out and implementation of 3D virtualization strategies in Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. This is a crucial role for the project: the 3D Specialist is the expert of 3D Design tools and ensures that this knowledge is transferred to all Product Divisions. The ideal candidate is excited about the potential of 3D, is eager to continue learning about the tools and enthusiastic about sharing knowledge with design and development teams at PVH. The role will report into the Manager 3D Design.
Main responsibilities include:
- Educating and training key users in design and product development teams
- Providing support to the users by organizing special 3D events, trainings, Q&A sessions and interactive experiences
- Continuously research developments in 3D, ensuring that the team is always up to speed on the latest technologies
- Assist the 3D Design Manager on 3D virtualization projects:
- Work closely with divisional key users to keep momentum of 3D project
- Support on pilots with select divisions
- Support building of foundation for full roll-out, including set up of color/material libraries, avatar libraries, silhouette/block libraries
- Work on roll-out plan for all divisions
- Partner with key users to gather product feedback and ensure potential alignment through best-practice sharing
- Work closely with PLM and IT teams to ensure optimal integration and automation processes
- Recent graduate from leading Fashion school, either in Design or Product Management
- Passion for 3D Design
- Good understanding of 3D tools (CLO3D, Browzwear, Lectra). Knowledge of 2D tools (Lectra/Gerber) is a plus
- Strong willingness to continuously expand this knowledge and conduct research in this area
- Interest and experience in project management
- Confident public speaker, strong ability to convince and enthusiast an audience
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Strong team player with excellent social and communication skills
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment