About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The purpose of this role is to drive and optimize sustainable growth for the existing retail stores in the MEA+ region by meeting or exceeding agreed KPI targets such as Sqm Sales, Conversion and UPT. Always keeping in mind the company’s high standards of customer experience thru managing the Mystery Shoppers, developing / organizing trainings together with Central office.
Store Operations & Revenue Generation:
- Create and drive a high performance culture by setting clear expectations, analyzing stores’ performance, holding partners area-managers accountable and giving appropriate and prompt feedback.
- Manage and optimize store operating procedures
- Setting and monitoring KPI’s. Drive sales in the stores in order to meet the PVH targets thru developing and growing a customer focused approach within the stores, understanding competition and keeping the partners motivated.
- Analyzing the business KPI’s as well as local retail trends and needs and providing feedback within MEA+ retail team on merchandising stock, selection and pricing.
- Maintain awareness of the PVH organization within each partner.
- Generating high mystery shopper scores.
- New store openings 360 degree support.
- minimum of 5 years retail operations within an international environment
- preferably Middle East or/ and Africa. Ideally in apparel, fashion, lifestyle.
- Strong management skills
- Excellent communication skills including impactful presentation skills
- Advanced numeracy and literacy, with strong Microsoft IT skills
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English (any other language of the region is a +)