About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages
PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands – Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein (platinum label), Calvin Klein (white label), Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear – provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers. Calvin Klein also designs and markets a range of other product lines including fragrance, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Calvin Klein brands achieved approximately $8.1 billion in global retail sales in 2014.
The Digital Business Transformation team investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and services at PVH. From digital design solutions to the expansion of the Digital Showroom, the team’s aim is to optimize design, development and sell-in processes, to increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization. The portfolio of digital tools include a linebook application, a wholesale order platform, the Digital Showroom and the B2B website, with more tools to be added in the future.
The launch of the Digital Showroom in 2014 demonstrated that PVH is taking a leading role in leveraging technology to drive the future success of the business, and set new benchmarks and best practices for the industry. The DBT team will further strengthen and enhance the digital tools and services, positioning PVH strongly for future success in this space.
The Digital Showroom is a fully digital experience that currently focuses on digitizing the PVH wholesale selling process. There are a lot of opportunities to expand the use of this innovative tool. The Digital Showroom team focuses on four key areas of business, development and digital innovation, training of sales forces supported by strong content, international roll-outs to all Tommy Hilfiger showrooms and digital projects with our product divisions. This role will focus on the training and content area and will report into the manager of the Digital Showroom. Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in training the sales force and special Digital Showroom Super Users – our hero users locally and internationally
- Assisting in training of other Super Users when needed – and offering support on the Digital Showroom floors during selling season and in prep before
- Giving demonstration in the Digital Showroom in order to facilitate change management
- Supporting in the organizing and setting up new training sessions & implementing a set schedule
- Assisting in the build of a brand new Digital Sales Academy and DS Jedi Program and assisting in creating new training material
- Small project management of content creation for the digital showroom – working closely together with the marketing department
- Checking of content and systems pre launches - ensuring up-loads and communicating any gaps with the marketing department and the divisions
- Gathering information on future content needs from the sales force
- Building recaps of line openings, seasons and launches for further review by management teams
- 1 - 3 years of function-relevant working experience
- Master’s degree
- Excellent Project management and organization skills
- Service minded and eager to help those in need of information
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- A pro-active, hands-on and pragmatic approach
- Open minded and resourceful, always looking for solutions and helpful
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Deadline and quality focused
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Apple Keynote