About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Omnichannel Transformation & Operations Department drives the change of the organization towards an Omnichannel organization. The Processes and Systems
Team within this department is responsible to define and align the requirements of all Omnichannel affected processes and systems from an Ecom and Retail point of view as well as to prepare the corresponding implementation projects on a European wide scale.
The Project Manager Omnichannel Processes & Systems will report to and work in close collaboration with his/her team lead. Currently, the team focuses on the retail, franchise and own e-com channels.
The Team is responsible for:
- implementing Omnichannel processes from an operational and systems point of view on an international scale thereby ensuring a seamless customer experience and smooth store operational execution
- defining requirements and prioritization of processes in close cooperation with country teams
- setting and implementing in-store requirements for systems such as POS, ERP, RFID, Guest-WIFI, etc. in close cooperation with relevant central and country departments as well as defining the central operational support models for applied systems
- developing ideas, concepts, tools and the use of new technologies improving the retail store processes as well as enabling the Omnichannel customer experience
- driving innovations to enhance the in-store/ Omnichannel customer experience and ensuring proper operational implementation
- developing a central communication platform for information exchange between different stakeholders centrally and on country level
- collaborating closely with training teams to develop, implement and support required training tools for new or changed tasks of various stakeholders
The Project Manager Processes & System him-/herself will in detail
- be responsible for his/her own projects regarding retail / store operations (stock takes, inventory management, retail systems, stock control, retail KPIs, vendor negotiation, selection and management) including project management, change and process management tasks, budget and milestone controlling, training and education, planning and leading project pilots/ POCs as well as implementation/ roll-out
- plan all his/her projects and tasks according to an overall Omnichannel roadmap and establishing tools aligned with an Omnichannel device and system strategy
- work closely with remaining team members to ensure that projects get implemented smoothly
- be responsible for one or more team members reporting to him/her. The Project Manager Processes & System therefore is in charge of setting objectives for these team members and evaluate the individual achievement in close cooperation with his/her team lead. He/She is first point of contact for his/her direct reports and will give methodological and contextual advice.
- University degree
- 6 years plus work experience in a strategy / business process management consulting environment and / or in sales / Omnichannel processes within retail industry
- Experienced in project and change management, process modeling and key user trainings
- Process driven mindset
- Ability to plan and facilitate project kick off meetings with identified key resources
- Ability to understand and communicate project dependencies and constraints and to manage project activity deliverables from a time perspective
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Open-mindedness for new technologies and eagerness to drive innovations
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Strong team player
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.