About the Company
PVH Corp.With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH EuropePVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Tommy HilfigerTommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015. Calvin Klein Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
As a Manager Business Analytics you will support business improvements by providing insight through analyses and visualizations for different parts of the business. You are their valued sparring partner to discuss their needs and you take initiative to engage with other departments. You are responsible for designing, delivering and implementing the required intuitive dashboards together with the different stakeholders.
The Manager Business Analytics will lead and coach a team of Business Analysts.
Reporting / Analysis
- You will work closely with business owners to identify information needs;main stakeholders are Management Team, Sales organizations, Retail and central functions like Merchandising and Operations
- You will design, create and deliver intuitive dashboards that provide the required insight to business. Key focus from sourcing till sales to the end-customer;
- You will hire, train, and supervise your team and ensure the team meets the reporting needs of the business users;
- Provides expertise on business principles, processes and tools based on internal and industry best practices.
- Partner with business to find improvement potentials and translate this into required insights and actions;
- Engage with other departments to create awareness on existing reports and dashboards.
- Participation in cross-functional projects;
- Ad hoc analysis to support fact based decision making.
- University degree in Business Administration / Supply Chain or other appropriate education
- Knowledge of fast moving consumer goods, fashion industry and/or retail is an advantage
- 5+ years of working experience in related field
- Experience with data visualization tools (Qlikview, Tableau)
- Knowledge of SAP AFS/FMS is a pre
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Business minded & action orientated
- Good understanding of end-to-end supply chain
- Result oriented, quality driven, proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible, independent and committed;
- Ability to understand the business and end users’ needs and how to support them
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.