About the Company
PVH Corp.With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH EuropePVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Tommy HilfigerTommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015. Calvin KleinCalvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Risk Management Directorate acts as a business support function, operating as part of the CFO Office. The overall responsibility of the department is to establish and maintain a system of internal controls designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of company objectives relating to operations, finance and compliance. Forming part of Finance Operations & Risk Management, the European Loss Prevention Team is focused on total business loss and operational risk. At the heart of our omnichannel strategy is our retail operations throughout 21 countries, with over and over 440 Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores and equally large concession presence. Specifically addressing areas such as cash management, transaction integrity, inventory control and asset protection, the team supports country management teams in total loss reduction, risk mitigation and business integrity.
An opportunity has now arisen for a European Loss Prevention Business Partner to join the team and support all areas of loss prevention activity, with a bias towards our retail programs. Acting as the operational LP expert within the team, the Loss Prevention Specialist will support key country stakeholders with shrinkage reduction through the delivery of our profit protection strategy.
Reporting into the Loss Prevention (LP) Manager, the successful candidate will;
- Identify root causes of operational loss with a view to providing both quantitative and qualitative analysis and remedial action planning.
- Act as a Business Partner to country, regional and store teams, providing advice on continuous
- Deliver LP awareness & education through direct and indirect engagement.
- Respond to integrity concerns with appropriate investigation and resolution.
- Define and interpret data to support predictive shrinkage modeling.
- Retail experience from either a store or head office environment.
- Working knowledge of data mining, case management and LP software.
- Experience in managing varied and large amounts of data, with the ability to concisely report on it to key stakeholders.
- Experience with fraud, compliance and loss prevention.
- Understanding of risk based auditing techniques and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office Package (particularly Excel and Access) and a strong understanding of EPOS systems.
- Strong presentation, training and reporting skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- The ability to travel throughout Europe.
- Fluent in English and an additional European language would be considered an advantage.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Flexibility in a constantly changing multinational environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proactive, able to work independently, and as part of a team.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.