About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The eCommerce department is responsible for the online Retail activities of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Europe. eCommerce for Calvin Klein is a new venture in Europe, we started building our operation from the very beginning. With Calvin Klein we are currently trading in 25 European countries. Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. E-commerce for Tommy Hilfiger is an established business trading in 24 European countries. Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
The eCommerce team’s role will include the following activities;
- Merchandise Management – from planning, buying and shop management through to in-season commercial management.
- Content Management – The creation and implementation of digital assets to engage the customer communicate the product values and convert visitors into shoppers.
- Operations Management – including analytics, user experience, business planning, Fulfillment operations and customer service.
The eCommerce Operations Project Coordinator will be responsible to provide a shopping experience that exceeds our customers’ expectation. The eCommerce Operations Project Coordinator reports directly into the eCommerce Operations Manager. You will ensure execution of daily operations and support the implementation of new projects within the eCommerce Operations team.
- The key responsibilities will be:
- Ability to deliver the WOW to our customer and passionate about online shopping.
- Going the extra mile for your customer.
- Excellent employee relation skills.
- Flexible to work in a 24/7, 365 day environment.
- Make recommendations to management concerning improvements of procedures.
- Ability to manage small to medium projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Support in identifying new opportunities for Operations services or innovations.
- Gathering market reviews, competition benchmarks and building of best practices to scope opportunities for new projects.
- Responsible for developing, piloting and implementing Operations projects.
- Responsible for reporting on status of the projects coordinated.
- Support for creating presentations with clear storyline for senior management on ad hoc basis.
- Support for creating business cases in Excel with the desired level of detail depending on the assignment.
- Work closely with remaining team members to ensure that projects get implemented smoothly.
- The Coordinator reports directly into the Manager Operations Ecommerce.
- Demonstrates ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure.
- Ensures that order processing, distribution & returns processing is handled on time and in line with customer needs to ensure a compelling consumer experience is achieved.
- Create daily reporting on order flow to identify issues in the delivery chain, and to prevent financial leakage.
- Continuously driving improvements in the supply chain towards excellent consumer experiences (improve satisfaction drivers).
- Point of contact for payment related issues with Payment providers and the finance department.
- Develop processes that improve/increase the customer experience.
- Works with IT teams to implement changes, new features, and bug fixes.
- Ensure online marketing strategies & promotions are implemented in the operational processes.
- Manage any exceptions to the normal order processing workflow in Order Management System and related systems.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for order processing, distribution & returns processing.
- Adjust operations based on operational and exception reporting via Business Intelligence tools.
- Minimum 2 years + experience in eCommerce operations.
- Experience in team leadership.
- Experience in a high volume catalogue environment.
- Has experience of Supply Chain and Payment Service processes incl. Reverse logistics process combined with consumer back thinking.
- Strong knowledge of online shopping and leading webstore operations.
- Strong planning, organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written & spoken), multi-lingual is a plus.
- Proactive service delivery focused attitude, willingness to get involved in all aspects of the eCommerce business with a “hands-on, can-do” approach.
- Ability to delegate and follow-up with a good sense of people judgment.
- Ability to support the eCommerce operations manager in delivering “in flow” operational processes.Strong computer skills.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.