About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The Facility department of PVH Europe B.V. consists of 4 teams: Back Office, Service Team, Reception and Security. In total, the Facility team consists of 28 people. To provide consistent quality and service, the security, reception and technical team are in-house service teams. Only a part of security and the cleaning services are outsourced. A total of 20.000 m2 Amsterdam based office and showroom space is being serviced by the Facility department in terms of office supplies, mail, security, furniture, moving, renovations and maintenance.
- Supporting the PVH Facilities Service desk, processing calls and provide excellent services to our customers.
- Work with the team members on cost reduction strategies.
- Assisting in other facilities projects
- Assisting in tender programs for various subjects
- Assisting in preparing and running team events.
- Start Date : July/August 2017
- Educational requirements HBO
- Good communication skills, Fluent in English - speaking and writing
- IT skills; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Hands-on attitude and solutions oriented.
- Adaptable and able to work individually as well as in a team; with different people from various parts of the business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Hospitable and open character
- Self starting
- No 9-5 mentality