About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The ecommerce platform & user experience team is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the best in class ecommerce platform that PVH wants to operate for their brands. We make sure that the business continues 24/7 and do so by engaging the right tools, vendors & partners. We strive for the optimal balance between releasing new capabilities fast and having a reliable and stable platform to trade on.
We are looking for a talented User Experience Design intern to support us within the PVH Commerce Experience Design team to deliver an engaging user experience across multiple platforms on web or mobile devices. Our ideal candidate should have an keen eye for design, possess good UX / UI skills and an understanding of digital technology.
This is a hands-on role, where you will be working on projects for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein e-commerce sites. You will need to build a solid understanding of the users you are designing for, including their needs, goals, experiences, and their context, enabling you to iteratively craft detailed design solutions for a given design problem or project brief
- Team up with the Experience Lead, Designer , UX manager and software developers to assist with the UX for the commerce websites
- Work closely with UX manager Experience Lead on identifying UX design needs for epics & user stories on team backlogs
- Align design patterns, UI controls, best practices and related documentation
- Actively contribute to design style guides and design pattern libraries
- Portfolio showcasing strong design aesthetic and interactive design solutions
- Able to see the big picture-but still get excited about small details and micro interactions.
- Good at juggling priorities and managing your time to achieve a balance of creativity and quality.
- Good understanding of multi device platform design and some experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- You are proficient in Sketch and Invision, a well as Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- UP-to-date and passionate about the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Experience with HTML and CSS and responsive/adaptive design are preferred