About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
support the TOMMY NOW initiative: “see now, buy now”. Tommy Hilfiger is the industry leader in “see now, buy now”. by joining the team, the intern will support the team to project manage this big initiative across all stakeholders within the company: retail, e-com, wholesale, regions, divisional merchandising and brand strategy.
Main tasks will include conducting market researches, coordinating with key team members, sell-in and sell-out analysis and preparing presentations for top management
- Studying Economics/Business/Fashion Management at a University or HBO
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment; well-organized, able to work with deadlines, positive and social attitude
- Affinity with fashion is a must; understanding of the fashion industry is preferable
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program (HBO/WO).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.