About the Company
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and more than 1,500 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
This is a front of house position that interacts with external sales people regularly; the intern will give support to the Sales team in all sales related activities.
- Distributing relevant sales info, e.g. Line List, to all sales people in the countries.
- Assist in preparing Key meetings as Line Opening, GAM and sales appointments for IM.
- Assist in ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Sample management, tracking down and sending samples to parties who need samples for photoshoots, etc. in cooperation with the merchandising team.
- Assist in collecting sales data and feedback from the countries/markets.
- Maintain and update the internal sales administration and archive.
- Assist the IM merchandiser with competitor research and price analysis.
- Assist in collecting, uploading and managing the digital content for our digital sales tools e.g. Ipad and Digital Showroom.
- Create a seasonal overview of our global retail and wholesale distribution.
- Various ad hoc tasks with deadlines involved.
- Start Date: July/August 2017. Duration is 6 Months
- Educational requirements: University in Business Administration/Fashion Management or similar field.
- Communication/Language: Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Computer/IT: MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to adapt to new IT systems, such as PLM.
- Experience in the Fashion industry is a plus.
- Personal: High level of accuracy, analytical mind-set, organized and pro-active working approach, eager to learn, supportive, communicative and ambitious attitude.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program – design or business (HBO/WO).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.