About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages. PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2015 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo, Warner’s and Olga brands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear.
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands – Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein (platinum label), Calvin Klein (white label), Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear – provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers..
Following our 2020 Rolling Vision of becoming more Customer-centric the Key Account Excellence team within the Central Operations Department is responsible to ensure fast, transparent and flawless order fulfillment and drive systematic, continuous improvement of the Order Book considering specific KPI's like OTA (On Time Availability), Shipping Performance and OTIF (On Time In Full) for defined Key Accounts and Retail
- Building a strong relation with the Customer Service teams in the countries is a key part of this role
- Understand Key Account specifics, document those and use the customers and Customer Service feedback to further improve processes and procedures
- Prepare and analyze weekly report together with the teams in the countries in order to optimize the OTA, order book quality, order flow and shipping performance; be in contact with the Customer Service teams in the countries regularly
- Work closely with the warehouse to maximize the quantity, quality and speed of deliveries to the Key Account customers
- Liaise with other teams within the Central Operations Department such as Order Fulfillment (Division focus) in order to improve OTA, order book quality, order flow and shipping performance
- In our short, weekly meetings we review what we have done and what we will focus on in order to streamline what we are doing and sharing our knowledge in the team
- Being transparent and pro-active is very important in this role; "act instead of react"
- Start Date: July/August 2017. Duration is 6 Months.
- Master or Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Supply Chain processes (Human Logistics for instance) or Customer Service with strong focus on Key Account customers
- Experience in fashion industry or related industry is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English but also additional languages are valuable
- Good communication skills, Communicative, good social skills, team player, flexible, service minded and organized
- Problem solver who takes ownership of tasks
- Analytical skills
- Good PC Skills – Excel required – SAP knowledge and Powerpoint is beneficial