About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein.
The PVH Retail Planning and Control intern supports the team responsible for the controlling of all European retail stores and the E-commerce channel:
- Support the department in preparing analyzes for meetings and presentations
- Assist in larger projects and take responsibility for individual smaller projects/ analyses revolving around retail finance and operational performance
- Generation of weekly business review performance reports – weekly trading and store profitability analysis.
- Working on business reports including planning and forecasting using SAP tools to make P&L and Key Performance Indicators analysis
- Work with various departments in retail to collect information for business relevant questions
- Start date: July/ August 1st Duration: 6 months
- HBO or University level business economic or comparable education
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Good communications skills
- Team Player
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program. The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU