About the Company
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Researching, benchmarking and building of best practices;
- Support in piloting, roll out and permanent improvement of Retail Systems;
- Help improving, documenting and communicating Retail Processes;
- Support in managing projects;
- Report building and reporting on project status or process performance;
- If performance allows: lead your own projects under guidance of your Manager.
- Educational requirements: University, with an economic /analytical/ retail/ communication focus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Successful track record of taking ownership and resolution of tasks and issues
- Proven experience with project management / organizational skills in for example student organization or work-related atmosphere
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Interest in Retail, E-Commerce, related technology and Fashion
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program. The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.