About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The concept design and development department is responsible for the design of the Tommy Hilfiger retail environment on a global scale. We design store and shop-in-shop concepts for different divisions (ie Sportswear, denim, kids,) and we deliver one-off designs for our brand flagship stores from architecture to fixtures to creative elements, in collaboration with visual merchandising and windows. Our overall goal is to ensure a clear brand identity for our TH customers around the world.
The role of junior. concept architect is to support the concept architect in developing the architectural part in the following projects:
- Support the architectural design of Tommy Hilfiger store concepts and high-profile stores
- Help update current store concepts according to the creative brief
- Create design guidelines and brand booklets
- Visualize and render store interiors and fixtures
- Assist in the research and drafting of the architectural details
- He/she reports into the Concept Architect and works very closely with the other concept designers within the team.
- He/she must be a passionate and creative designer who is willing to go the extra mile and find the right design solutions. He/she must possess an eye for detail and be capable of working on multiple projects at the same time. He/she must enjoy working with different teams in a multi-national and multi-cultural working environment.
- Architecture degree
- Up to 2 years work experience
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- Good knowledge of architectural & technical details
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Organized and dedicated
- Able to work within a large international company and fast-paced environment
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite, MS Office
- Good rendering skills
- Ability to travel (site visits)
What we offer:
- An exciting role to work with multi-disciplinary teams in an international organization
- A passionate and creative team and a social working environment
- The opportunity to work on projects from design to execution