About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Omnichannel Transformation & Operations Department is a newly established department which drives the change of the organization towards an omnichannel organization. The department’s responsibilities encompass for example the development of the omnichannel roadmap, execution of various projects touching different distribution channels, the implementation of omnichannel activities including the evolution of the in-store consumer experience by connecting offline and online channels as well as using innovative digital solutions. Additionally, the department’s tasks include operational activities such as in-store processes and end customer service operations.
Responsibilities of the Senior Analyst Reporting & Analysis encompass mainly operational reporting including its further development based on the changing business environment/ consumer behavior, ad-hoc analysis as well as business cases carried out in the department covering the conceptual design, requirement gathering, implementation, distribution and continuous improvement phases.
- Bundle analytical capabilities, provide decision-making support to further develop cross-channel strategies and provide business insights for Retail & E-com
- Responsible for implementing tools to increase the customer service and store performance
- Work on projects/ reporting across channels to further shape the companies Omnichannel Reporting capabilities and landscape to drive the companies shift towards an Omnichannel mindset
- Introduce new KPIs and reports across Europe to grow Sales and Profitability
- Work in close cooperation with European country teams to gather best practices and new requirements
- Generate daily/ weekly/ monthly reports to gain insights on Omnichannel KPIs, new service concepts, usage and success of innovative digital solutions
- Drive the standardization of KPIs, challenge existing reporting practices and drive automation of reporting processes across multiple systems and channels
- Perform ad hoc data insight requests and business case simulations
- Be the go-to person within the department for all analytical and reporting matters
- University degree
- 2-5 years’ work experience within a Controlling/ Strategy/ Consulting environment, ideally with experience in the retail industry
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and structured problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand organizational structures and interdependences
- Proven track record of managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent MS-Office skills especially in Excel and Power point (VBA is a plus)
- Affinity with Systems and data handling (knowledge of SAP HANA and SAP BW is a plus)
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Strong team player with excellent social and communication skills
- Open minded and a winning personality
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality