About the Company
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and more than 1,500 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
- The Retail Visual Merchandising Intern – Retail & SIS Europe will work within the VM department of Retail. The key responsibilities will be to:
- Support the HQ vm team in setting and protecting the TH visual identity throughout our retail and SIS environments.
- Support in making concepts and developing new VM tools that will be used by the country VM teams.
- Support the HQ VM team during the preparation and execution of the VM Guidelines photoshoot & the creation of the seasonal VM Guidelines.
- Support the VM head office team in the creation of VM SIS best practice documents.
- Confident in the Adobe Creative Suit & Microsoft Office.
- Creative and independent thinker.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong communication skills, English language (speaking & writing)
- Good time management
- Retail experience preferred.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program (HBO/WO).
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.