About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The MEA+NL organization is one of the most dynamic organizations within PVH. We are responsible for developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in the emerging markets and in The Netherlands. Our business approach is multifaceted in order to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets.
The team working for this region must be able to manage and build relationships with our partners across various cultures and backgrounds, and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
The Key Account Customer Service Representative for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in the Netherlands is part of a bigger Customer Service Operations team that also serves the MEA+ region (Greece+, Middle East and Africa). The Key Account Customer Service Representative will report to the Senior Customer Service and Operations Manager.
The Netherlands team’s responsibility is to provide administrative support and dealing with our customers’ requirements regarding fulfillment. The customers you’re dealing with on a day-to-day basis are our key accounts and therefore require excellent support in a wide range of areas. The role is demanding in nature and requires a flexible and efficient way of working.
- Order processing (order entry, amendments and matching)
- Progressing of orders through the warehouse and delivery cycle.
- Setting up and implementation of internal systems to meet customer specifications on packing, labeling and delivery.
- Assisting with the customer set-up procedures, including liaison with the sales team and customers.
- Direct contact with customers, the warehouse, credit control department and sales teams regarding order and delivery status.
- After-sales support – customer requests for additional information, queries, returns etc.
- Preparation of analysis on orders, delivery status, customer inquiries
- Native-level Dutch and fluent in English (as this is the company’s business language)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of working experience in a customer minded field
- PC Skills with good knowledge of excel and other MS Office applications
- Attention to detail and the willingness to “discover” and “innovate”
- Very good, confident and assertive yet patient telephone manner
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.