About the Company
PVH Corp. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH Europe PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015. Calvin Klein Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Financial Reporting Activities:
- Collation and organization of data for weekly and monthly CapEx Reports for SIS business, expenditure vs budget
- Ensure all financial reports are reconciled to the books of accounting
- CapEx accrual management and reporting
- Management of Shop-in-shop monthly count, reporting to Retail Finance.
- Concessions reporting and Refit analysis
- Prepare other ad hoc financial reports as required
- SIS / Store administration of financial requests, as recharges to customers
- Provide assistance to the Procurement Finance Manager during the internal and external audits.
- Support Procurement team in identifying improvement opportunities related to retail procurement operational systems, policies, processes and procedures to enhance retail procurement operations and improve performance metrics, working with internal and external stakeholders
- Support Procurement Finance Manager in the transition between existing systems and new integrated Procurement System
- Support Procurement Finance Manager in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor or University degree (Finance/Economics/Accounting)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel)
- Experience of collating and analyzing data from multiple sources to summarize into clear and cohesive reports
- SAP experience, nice to have
- Organized, numerate and accurate
- Good communication skills in English and ability to handle pressured workload
- Pro-active and open/able to take own initiatives
- Team player, able to build relationships with colleagues & suppliers
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.