About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The European Infrastructure Team is part of the ICT department within PVH Europe. The team is responsible for all ERP and back-office systems including their related infrastructure components, housed in our two datacenters and in smaller locations around Europe. Responsibilities are design, implementation, administration and monitoring of all components within the system landscape. Secondary the team manages several 3rd parties involved in any of the above mentioned tasks. PVH Europe is a dynamic international company, depending heavily on a stable, high available and high performing ICT environment to do its business. From the ICT department and its members this requires teamwork, high standards, and a proactive approach towards system administration.
In the position of Systems / Network Administrator, you are responsible for the daily administration, troubleshooting and reporting of all the back-office systems, as well as their related network infrastructure components like data, voice, video, wireless and security. You participate in all operational tasks which are needed to keep the landscape running smoothly. You will be part of a skilled operational team, striving to improve all aspects of the PVH EU IT environment. Translate architectural solutions into technical implementations.
Besides administration tasks, you create, validate and adjust existing documentation for our Process monitoring- and 2nd Line team. You can work in a structured and standardized fashion, but are also innovative in optimizing the administration and monitoring tasks for both technical- and network-infra systems.
The position requires a professional who takes responsibility over systems and components and can work goal/project oriented, individually as well as in a team.
You will have 5 years technical and management experience in 1 of the following areas. With additional experience in the other area advantageous.
System admin experience:
Active Directory Windows 2008 & 2012
- User & Group Management
- Policy Management
DHCP, DNS (InfoBlox)
Microsoft SQL Server 2008(R2) & 2012
- SQL Server database administration
- SQL server technical application administration.
Microsoft Exchange 2010 (Pre)
- Landscape administration
- User Mailbox troubleshooting, ActiveSync, Message delivery, NDR’s, etc
- Database management
VMware vSphere 6
- Standard Virtual Machine administration
- Server Migration, Storage Migration, Server builds (vRealize Automation)
Setup and administration of server/component monitoring and alert tooling.
- Orion Solarwinds
- Microsoft SCOM 2012
Print server and landscape management
- Canon UniFlow (Pre)
Citrix Environment XenApp 6.5 – 7.5
- Administrate and monitor XenApp environments (publish new apps/desktops, health checks, adding additional servers when needed)
- Keep XenApp up to date with Hotfixes and Rollup packs
- Design, create and migrate XenApp environments
Microsoft SCCM 2012
- Windows Security patch deployments
SAP Basis (Pre)
Technical and architectural knowledge of SAN’s, storage systems, physical servers, networks and backup libraries. (Pre)
- IBM Storewise v7000
- Stretched SAN twin datacenter
- IBM Oriented Infrastructure
IBM TSM 7.x (TSM for Virtual Environments) (Pre)
- Landscape administration
- Basic troubleshooting
Linux (CentOS, Suse)
- Standard administration, server builds
- Basic troubleshooting (network, storage, processes, monitoring)
Network admin experience:
- Cisco IOS switching and routing
- Routing protocols; BGP, OSPF
- LAN, WAN (MPLS, Fiber, VPN), WAAS
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
- Cisco Unified Communication Services (Pre)
- Cisco / CheckPoint Firewalls
- Juniper SA / Pulse Secure (Pre)
- Citrix NetScaler / Loadbalancing (Pre)
- IDS/IPS, Secure Web proxies (Pre)
Monitoring and alerting software:
- a.o. Solarwinds, Splunk and Cisco Prime
Network package analyzers:
- a.o. WireShark, TCPDump, MS network monitor.
Helpdesk tooling for ticket management, tracking, reporting
- Fluent in English verbally and written. Other languages are an advantage.
- In possession of good communicative skills. Needed for end to end project lead.
- No 9 to 5 mentality. Team player.
- Willing to fulfill periodic standby duty
- Willing and able to travel to global offices when necessary.
- In possession of driver license B
- You have an analytical mind and are capable of thinking logical to troubleshoot problems and identify issues based on symptoms.
- You have project management skills.
- You have the ability to explain and teach to other teams when needed
- Ability to organize resources and establishing priorities.
- You need to be able to cope with stress at time and high pressure
- You embrace and understand the fast and dynamic world Fashion/Retail
A personal and technical assessment might be part of the selection process.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.