About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
To coordinate social compliance assessments to factories in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and support factories with remediation and capacity building programs.
This position will be based in our Amsterdam office and the primary responsibilities for the role include;
Manage the assessment lifecycle for factories
- To coordinate PVH CR and HIGG assessments within assigned countries by:Collecting factory information and liaising with factories and our external auditing company to schedule assessments
- Conduct engagement calls with factories;
- Support HIGG onboarding
- Review assessment reports, flag important issues and advise rating
- Send out approval letters to factories and sourcing divisions;
Facilitate Remediation & Capacity building programs for factories
- Follow up Corrective Action Plan (CAP) with factories in assigned countries;
- Conduct extended engagement meetings / calls with factories to support progress on CAP;
- Create holistic factory CR performance overviews for sourcing divisions, including root cause analyses linked to sourcing practices, investments required for improvement, Best Practices already implemented, etc
- Build awareness and trustworthy relationship with factories to stimulate transparency;
- Facilitate customized improvement projects with factories
- Update management system and forms with latest information;
- Create and maintain a clear overview of assessment life cycle, including quarterly progress reports;
- Perform trend analysis for responsible countries (i.e new regulations occurs) and social developments (i.e local stakeholders and platforms, endemic issues);
- Create supply chain visibility by mapping level 1, level 2 and level 3 supply chain partners (with an initial focus on level 1 and 2 facilities).
- 3-5 years of working experience;
- Applied science or University degree;
- Background in CR, with a focus on Human Rights or Environment is a pre;
- Passion for sustainability, innovation and making improvement in supply chains
- Good analytical and project management skills;
- Ability to build an open and transparent work relation with factories;
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Sensitive to delicate issues;
- Team player;
- Good decision-making and problem-solving abilities;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Shows initiative to help build department and procedures
- Flexible and capable of handling multiple tasks under pressure to meeting deadlines;
- Fluent in English, also mastering the Turkish and / or Arabic language is a pre.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.