About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
A unique position for a very open minded talent. You will be working in a high level intelligent team that will day-to-day challenge you and will develop your people and strategic / analytical skill sets. We will strive for innovative new solutions to support our global businesses every day.
The ability to grow and develop yourself within this team
- Create and maintain end-to-end supply chain tools for our global businesses
- Ensure an accurate and up-to-date availability of data
- Report in an accurate, extremely clear and user-friendly way
- Work closely with all relevant PVH divisions globally to ensure smooth collection and maintenance of supply chain data
- Translate input from different systems into a standardized structure in collaboration with IT
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis
- Establish effective processes to maintain an accurate reporting
- Develop reporting and data maintenance tools
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities while meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, VBA, Access, Powerpoint)
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- SAP and Oracle knowledge is required (general systems understanding and data extraction)
- Eye/Love for detail, accurate working attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and organized way of working
- Ability to quickly understand organizational structures and interdependences
- Team player, ability to build strong partnerships with external teams
- Understanding of supply chain/sourcing process
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Open minded and winning personality
- Fluent in English
Education / Experience
- 1- 2 years relevant working experience
- Master degree
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.