Are you a real SEA genius and ready to Design Your Future at PVH? We’re looking for an experienced SEM specialist to join our Tommy Hilfiger team. Please read below for more info…
The SEM Specialist will join the Traffic Generation Team responsible for the Calvin Klein brand at our European head office in Amsterdam and will report into the Traffic Generation Manager. The team is responsible for all SEO, SEA, direct & referral activities for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein across Europe. The Tommy Hilfiger SEM specialist will be responsible for delivering SEM net sales targets for the Calvin Klein brand, together with her/his SEM specialist peers.
- Manage the SEM agency in delivering roadmap projects & business as usual optimizations.
- Manage multi-million channel budget against ROI pre-requisites.
- Assist in the creation of the channel strategy & underlying roadmap together with relevant internal & external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of the roadmap projects and update roadmap document on a structural basis.
- Execute roadmap projects in an efficient & timely manner by identifying priorities, bottlenecks and opportunities.
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders: UX & Product Owners, Analytics, Trade, IT & external stakeholders: Google, Bing, Yandex.
- Brief SEO change requests and test end-to-end.
- Analyze SEM results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly level.
- 2-4 years SEM experience.
- MSc in Marketing, Statistics, Business or Economics from a leading University.
- Working experience with BrightEdge, WebMaster Tools, Screaming Frog, SEM MOZ, Keyword Planner, AdWords, Bidding Technologies, Feed Management Tools.
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover.
- Proven experience with: Agency briefing, Budget Management, Campaign Auditing, Briefing technical SEO changes, Keyword Research
- Preferably speaks one or more of the following languages: German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish.
- Past working experience with international clients on the agency side or for an international company.
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of excellence.
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRO is a plus.
About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Does this sound like your next career move? Please click on the ‘apply’ button to submit you CV and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.