About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Business Process Development Department is part of Central Operations, and works with all product divisions for two main brands in Europe: Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the divisions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between divisions and IT to fulfill training needs, provide tools and new developments in the area of Merchandising, Sales, Vendors and Purchasing.
The Department also works cross-functionally with other teams in Central Operations, Brand Merchandising, Central Retail, Vendors, Buying offices and International Markets departments.
As a Project manager in the Business Process Development team you are leading cross functional projects of small to medium complexity aiming to changes and improve current divisional processes.
This person is responsible for initiating and delivering projects covering a wide range of divisional processes around style set-up, merchandising, sales, pricing, master data and seasonal collection photography. This role will be working closely with IT, covering all systems supporting divisional processes (PLM, SAP, iPad, PIM, DAM, Sales tools).
The role will report directly to Central Process Development Manager. There will be a close cooperation with IT, divisional teams, Central Operation, Digital Business Transformation and Retail.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing and planning the implementation of cross departmental projects initiated by the Central Process Development team.
- Support cross departmental project, initiated by other departments, with expertise on divisional processes.
- Analyses and monitors cross divisional processes, in areas of Material creation and Sales tools preparation and buying (SAP, iPad, PIM, DAM, Sales tools).
- Set standards and defines divisional processes leading to alignment across divisions and reducing complexity in line with seasonal Calendar.
- Works closely together with other members of the Process Development team to ensure alignment with other systems and applications.
- Work closely with IT and participate in IT/business related Projects.
- Supports Process Development Manager on analyzing business processes.
- University Degree in Business Economics, Management or equivalent, at an internationally minded Business School
- 3 - 5 years of working experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or Consultancy
- Project management skills
- Ability to understand and map complex (merchandising) processes
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Excellent MS-Office skills ( Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), SAP & PIM experience is beneficial
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment
- Problem solver and “Can do” mentality
- Interest in apparel/fashion business
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.