About the Company
PVH Corp. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH Europe PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015. Calvin Klein Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator will report into the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager within the Central Supply Chain department. The Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator works in an environment where he/she needs to influence and support our internal product divisions as well as our external partners in the development, production and shipping of products according to our technical standards and requirements.
Engage with global counterparts to create and develop alignment and process improvement. You are the technical go-to person who champions excellence within your specific area of expertise. Set and work on developing strategies and projects with your peers for the QA team. Navigate and lead together with your team through the completion of the strategy; daily tasks and pragmatic approach of problem solving.
- Is the key contact for a division within PVH EU supporting in the daily communication with the divisions on quality related questions.
- Supports continuous alignment and quality improvements across regions to keep signature handwriting for the specific brands.
- Leads regional projects in line with the primary objective of supporting the business to deliver product quality
- Deliver technical trainings to internal and external audiences.
- Support global projects to continuously drive improvement and alignment.
- Work, within the QA team, towards new strategic goals that are set at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Manage product test process, failures and queries on behalf of PVH EU
- Keep informed about new trends and possible quality limitations
- Minimum level of education Bachelor degree in fashion and/or textiles
- A minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in textile/apparel industry
- Technical garment experience and factory/or factory knowledge considered as an advantage
- Technical understanding of colour and testing with a pragmatic solution or risk mitigating approach is considered an advantage
- Able to thrive in a pressurized working environment
- Good MS office knowledge, and product life cycle management systems
- Confident decision maker
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Good Influencing skills
- Willingness to travel
- Good team player
- Able to work autonomously
- Comfortable in presenting to an audience
- Customer service minded
- Good spoken and written English (Dutch not essential)
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.