About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Finance Systems team supports the PVH Europe Finance community with a range of SAP tools and makes sure we are getting the most out of them. Are you passionate about Finance and IT and would you like to be part of a dynamic, multicultural team, bringing together the Finance and Systems worlds? Then this role is for you! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the Finance department to ensure accurate, reliable and timely reporting through the SAP BPC reporting platform. The ideal candidate has a mix of a finance and IT background and is eager to learn about SAP BPC. Over time, you’ll develop yourself into a BPC expert and the main contact for BPC related queries within the finance department. In order to gain the necessary BPC knowledge, a training program will be offered.
- Monthly Close and Planning cycle system preparations
- Maintain master data, carry out impact and scope analysis of master data changes
- Carry out impact analysis for new and changed reporting requirements
- Analyze impact of changes in SAP (source system) and SAP BW on BPC Planning and Consolidation.
- Ensure all changes are tested, reviewed and approved by the BPC key users.
- Provide support during the financial close and planning cycles
- Create and maintain BPC reports and input schedules
- Advise the finance department on system and process improvements
- Research and apply best practices
- Provide training to BPC user community
- Create and maintain system documentation and training material
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT or related area
- Between two and four years of experience in Finance, Financial Systems or a related area
- Interest and experience in project management
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Strong team player with excellent social and communication skills
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- SAP BI, BPC and other financial reporting solution experience is a big advantage