About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Web & Mobile Development – We are a team of enthusiastic developers eager to learn, try-out and embrace new technologies. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words and ideas into fun, rich and good looking applications for browsers and smartphones.
We take our job with great enthusiasm and pride as our software is our business card within PVH Europe and with that, we feel extremely responsible for the work and quality we deliver.
By being part of our team, you will be supporting the PVH Europe with its development initiatives, along with managing maintenance and support of the corporate environment. You will become a ninja on agile development, hands-on troubleshooter and be challenged every day with different problems, solutions and architectures to make us successful.
This position will play a critical role on PVH development of Direct to Consumer eCommerce strategy, execution and operations. Amongst other responsibilities, this person will work alongside with the eCommerce product owners to oversee development initiatives and potential impacts on IT backend systems as well as being the single point of contact for support and service management.
- Be the SPOC for eCommerce business teams for support and ensure resolution of issues within the defined SLA.
- Be the main point of contact and available 24/7 for blocking and critical issues on our production environment(s).
- Work closely with the eCom business product owners and stakeholders on the roadmap plan and execution by providing input and advice on best pratices and impacts on backend systems.
- 6+ years of experience in supporting B2C eCommerce websites or similar role
- Good technical understanding of ecommerce platforms such as IBM Websphere Commerce (or similar), order management systems, payment methods, content management solutions, fulfillment amongst other typical eCommerce integrations.
- Solution and Customer driven
- Proven experience in owning a development environment, release process and platform development.
- Proven experience on participating and executing Omni channel strategies
- Any project management experience in Scrum or Agile would be advantageous.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.