About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
- Supporting Design to Develop and adjusting patterns where necessary covering 4-6 collections per division annually, covering Tommy Jeans.
- Taking part in collection reviews & fitting with design
- Working closely with Design / Development / Merchandise/ Buying teams
- PLM technical contact point
- Lead fit & spec approval from proto’s, through to bulk production
- Organize fitting sessions (Amsterdam / Far East)
- Following closely any new developments related to body measurements, grading and measurements of adults, children
- Regular contact with Vendors & Buying offices
- Product Efficiency & Optimization
- Overseas traveling is required for this position 2 / 3 times per year
- Experience working as a Technical for bottom .
- Team skills are essential.
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- Confidence to Influence and engage in all levels
- Thinking outside of the box
- In depth understanding of fitting, garment technology and machinery
- General understanding of patternmaking (Gerber) is advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving dynamic retail environment
- PLM knowledge
- Minimum 7 years working with denim bottoms is preferred.
- At least 4 years Technical Management experience required
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.