About the Company
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization.
We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The Tommy Hilfiger SEM Specialist will join the eCom Aquisition Team at our European head office in Amsterdam and will report into the Tommy Hilfiger SEM Manager. The team is responsible for all SEO, SEA, direct & referral activities for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein across Europe. The Tommy Hilfiger SEM specialist will be responsible for delivering SEM net sales targets for the Tommy Hilfiger brand, together with her/his manager & the agencies.
- Accelerate the tommy.com and calvinklein.com businesses
- Maximize top line growth within ROI targets
- Optimize the balance between SEA and SEO
- Manage multi-million channel budget against ROI & top line revenue pre-requisites.
- Contribute to the creation of the channel strategy & underlying roadmap together with relevant internal & external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of the roadmap projects and update roadmap document on a structural basis.
- Execute roadmap projects in an efficient & timely manner by identifying priorities, bottlenecks and opportunities.
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders: UX & Product Owners, Analytics, Trade, IT & external stakeholders: Google, Bing, Yandex, performance marketing agencies.
- Brief SEO change requests and test end-to-end.
- Analyze SEM results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly level as well as organize monthly and quarterly business reviews.
DESIRED SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-4 years SEM experience.
- MSc in Marketing, Statistics, Business or Economics from a leading University.
- Working experience with BrightEdge, WebMaster Tools, Screaming Frog, SEM MOZ, Keyword Planner, AdWords, Bidding Technologies, Feed Management Tools.
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover.
- Proven experience with:
- Agency briefing
- Budget Management
- Campaign Auditing
- Briefing technical SEO changes
- Keyword Research
- Preferably speaks one or more of the following languages: German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish.
- Past working experience with international clients on the agency side or for an international company.
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of excellence.
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRO is a plus.