About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
As a Senior Purchasing/Inbound Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders (e.g. Central Inbound, Central Merchandising, SDC, Order Fulfillment), by continuous training and information updates
- Place orders in alignment with pre-determined allocation in collaboration with external partners/ vendors and track updates of these orders in terms of order priority, plants, confirmed AC dates and transport mode using several systems
- Track orders through the relevant systems and manage
- Vendor communication
- On time delivery vendors
- Warehouse processing
- Provide information to key stakeholders regarding delivery statuses, encountered issues and performance of all key participants in the process
Eperience & Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor / Master Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ year of relevant working experience in the international, fast moving fashion environment
- End-to-end supply chain knowledge and general understanding of business and IT related processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel), SAP AFS / FMS
- Analytical and result oriented mind-set
- High level of accuracy and problem-solving skills
- Passion for process improvement and driving change
- Accountable and independent working attitude
- Supportive, ambitious and hands-on mentality
- Structured and pro-active working approach
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines (time management)
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Being able to work well in a team structure