At Tommy Hilfiger we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business.
Our goal is to become the leading fashion tech company. To achieve our ambition, we are looking for talent who can help us in the transformation to a digital-first company. As React Native App Developer, you play a key role in shaping our digital future with the MYTOMMY app.
Your role at PVH:
- You work on the MyTommy mobile app. You bring a best-in-class, personal experience to Tommy Hilfiger customers by being in forefront of seamless mobile experiences
- You are part of a small agile team with a startup mentality focusing on front-end. We welcome new ideas and initiatives and turn these into prototypes to validate with our consumers;
- You are part of a young, creative and open-minded agile team that consists of back-end and front-end developers, UX/UI design, a product owner, and scrum master
- You are responsible for ensuring good quality code and scalable long-term solutions
What we are looking for:
- You have experience in React and React Native on mobile platforms;
- You applied Android native technologies (Java, Kotlin);
- You have good communication skills in English;
- You like working in a fast-paced international environment;
- You believe in agile principles & software development techniques;
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to fail because you understand we need to adapt to ever-changing consumer
- needs and super-fast tech evolvements.
We offer you:
- A challenging position in a growing and expanding team with a strong start-up mentality;
- Competitive salary with benefits;
- State-of-the-art campus facilities;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events;
- Arrange your own workstation: Macbook/iPhone and all other options a techie could dream of;
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun);
- International working environment;
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad);
We are PVH, one of the world’s leading apparel companies with over $8 billion in revenues in 2017. PVH consists of three business groups: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Heritage Brands.
It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, energetic environment where people get opportunities to grow and show their creativity. In our Amsterdam offices we gather people from all over the world, over 50 nationalities. We work hard, have fun and create an amazing culture.