About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Web & Mobile Development – We are a team of enthusiastic developers eager to learn, try-out and embrace new technologies. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words and ideas into fun, rich and good-looking applications for browsers and smartphones.
We take our job with great enthusiasm and pride as our software is our business card within PVH Europe and with that, we feel extremely responsible for the work and quality we deliver.
By being part of our team, you will be supporting the PVH Europe with its development initiatives, along with managing maintenance and support of the corporate environment. You will become a ninja on agile development, hands-on troubleshooter and be challenged every day with different problems, solutions and architectures to make us successful.
You will play a critical role on the development of our Omnichannel strategy, execution and operations. Amongst other responsibilities, this person will work alongside with the Retail and Omnichannel product owners on our multi-language, multi-region distributed platform that supports our Store of the Future concept and is a key element to our Digital strategy. We want quality over quantity and we count on you to carry our Digital values and principles at heart and help PVH build highly performing, scalable and future proof solutions.
4 years or more experience developing with Symfony and Doctrine framework
Significant experience with RDBS (MySQL, SQL Server
Experience with Docker container
Experience with configuration tools such as Chef, Ansible or Pupet
Experience with build systems and release management (Git, Jenkins, Jira)
Proficiency deploying and managing Kafka clusters in production.
Knowledge on: Caching, CDN, WAF, Cloud Services
Our offering & Benefits:
- International team work experience in the heart of the city of Amsterdam,
- Unique newly designed/build campus, with our own gym, daily fresh cooked meals by our own chefs, coffee bars, electric bikes and cars for you to use, to be part of strongly growing tech teams and career paths accordingly (e.g. Tech track / Managerial track)
- Health Insurance: Discounted participation in our collective health insurance scheme with Zilveren Kruis,
- WIA: Participation in the collective WIA Gap Insurance Policy (covering illness and disability),
- Company Pension plan,
- Vacation Days: 25 days annually (assigned pro-rata depending on start date),
- Discounted gym membership,
- Studio chef serving lunch daily,
- 40% discount in our online web shops (tommy.com / calvinklein.com),
- Public transport costs are reimbursed in full if you live 2 zones outside of the office,
- In case of expats relocating to Amsterdam: a 30% Income Tax Ruling: The Company will apply & pay for the 30% tax ruling on your behalf,
- In case of relocation: All re-location cost will be paid for by PVH, Inc. children, pets and partner, temporary housing in Amsterdam for 1 month, housing assistants, 30% Ruling Program & work permit applications are taken care of by PVH,
- In case of expats relocating to Amsterdam Tax: Your Dutch income tax return will be supported in your first year of employment.
We invite you to apply & talk to us – we have great coffee!