About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The SAP department supports the following SAP modules Fi, Co, SD, MM and WMS. Besides SAP AFS also POS DM, Gateway/FIORI, BW, PI, Solution Manager, SRM, SUS, MDM and Enterprise Portal are part of the global SAP environment. PVH Europe is currently moving to the SAP Industry Solution FMS (Fashion Management Solution).
As the company is expanding, in order to facilitate the business, the SAP Finance Team will be extended with a new colleague to fulfill the role of Business Systems Analyst (BSA) SAP Finance.
As SAP Business Systems Analyst (BSA) Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Translation of complex business concepts and processes to SAP flows
- Improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions in SAP, providing recommendations for process automation and re-engineering of the existing SAP process steps
- Customize and unit test new & existing functionalities. Document the solution provided.
- Independently manage change requests that include writing functional design and realization in cooperation with developer
- Participate in projects in a leading or a supporting role
- Assist and train Key-users on Finance, Controlling, Bank Accounting, New G/L, FSCM, Asset Accounting
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP ERP Modules FI/CO, ideally in a sales and logistics oriented organization
- New G/L and FSCM knowledge are a plus
- Integration experience with other SAP modules as well as the ability to ensure solution designs that are comprehensive and achievable across the entire SAP landscape
- Experience in FI/CO requirements gathering, customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements and functional specifications, creation of processes and data flows
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate on all hierarchal levels
- Proactive and think in terms of business process and solutions
- Team player
- Flexibility in a constantly changing multinational environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills