With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
We are a 3D team of enthusiastic developers, designers and business people on a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words and ideas into fun, rich and good-looking solutions for our 3D platform.
We drive and fuel the transformation of our design process introducing 3D solutions for apparel industry and a supporting ecosystem to leverage 3D assets for visualization, interactivity, automation and much more. We aim to lead the apparel 3D design expertise within our industry. Check out one of our projects we did as a part of exploration in news ways of optimizing apparel product development:https://vimeo.com/256770663
The 3D Apparel Lead is at the forefront of digital transformation working directly with our designers, developers, fit techs and merchandisers in the division of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein as well as with the Stitch Academy, Stitch Operations and Stitch Tech team. The 3D apparel lead knows the users best, understands the needs and streamlines the process with his/her 3D and apparel knowledge. In this role the lead relies on the Stitch team for the operational, technical and training tasks which will be executed centrally.
DescriptionWe are looking for someone who can inspire and connect people who is equipped to lead digital transformation at our product divisions.
- Driven and solution-oriented
- A strong, positive, empathetic leader that doesn’t give up easily
- Good listener, opinionated, but diplomatic
- Organized and can run multiple projects
- Curious and exploratory
- Professional and collaborative
Lead 3D transformation within the division
- Challenge, empower and connect people making them part of the digital journey
- Be an active and creative problem solver for our users
- Be the go to person for technical issues
- Keep up to date with the industry, scanning for new technologies and solutions
- Identify opportunities to deep dive with the bigger team
- Lead quick response projects
- Jump on board at peak times to help deliver deadlines
Be responsible for tool testing and implementation within the division
- Initiate workshops and feedback session across users
- Lead testing of new tools within the division
Connects to the central 3D team
- Feedback on high level strategy & process
- Share best practices and learnings
- Help develop new tools, methods and standards
- A 3D or apparel background, you are a strong process thinker and have a strong drive to democratize 3D apparel design
- Strong communication skills and an open, bright and enthusiastic personality
- Inquisitive nature, always looking to improve processes and workflows
- A willingness to do things differently within a small organisation that strives to be open, flexible and personal
- Knowledge of product creation processes and an understanding of the need for change in Apparel
- Basic apparel pattern knowledge