Stitch is a team of enthusiastic developers, designers and business people on a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words, and ideas into fun, rich and good-looking solutions for our 3D platform.
At Stitch we use creative technology to make the fashion design process as seamless as possible. We create digital platforms and tools that are actively transforming the way brands design, develop and produce their collections — as well as tell great stories about them.
We are not only transforming the design process, but also the way global brands such as Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are manufacturing and selling their products.
Check out one of our projects we did as a part of exploration in new ways of optimizing apparel product development:
The Sr 3D Apparel Lead is at the forefront of digital transformation working directly with our designers, developers, fit techs and merchandisers in the division as well as with the Stich Academy, Stitch Operations and Stitch Tech team. The Sr 3D Apparel Lead knows the users best, understands the needs and streamlines the process with their 3D and apparel knowledge. In this role, the lead relies on the Stitch team for the operational, technical and training tasks which will be executed centrally.
We are looking for someone who can inspire and connect people who are equipped to lead digital transformation at our product divisions.
- A strong, positive, empathetic leader that doesn’t give up easily
- An expert in spearheading business transformation within the apparel industry
- Good listener, opinionated, but diplomatic
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective within existing solutions
- Experienced with high-level stakeholder management
- Lead 3D transformation within a division for several different product groups. Working together with various teams and high-level stakeholders
- Create roadmaps and processes enabling 3D business transformation. Ensuring these roadmaps are scaled to hit key deliverables at divisional milestones
- Manage all digital asset creation and ensure these are available for the division to build 3D collections that feed the 3D ecosystem
- Identify and manage complex interdependencies across teams and domains. Contributing at the team and cross-team level
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders assessing needs and with external partners scanning for new technologies and solutions
- A 3D apparel background and in-depth knowledge on a variety of 3D apparel software
- Extensive experience in creating new processes and standards within 3D product creation and a strong drive to democratize 3D apparel design
- Strong communication skills and an open, bright and enthusiastic personality
- Experience with agile workflows and methodologies
- A willingness to do things differently within a small organization that strives to be open, flexible and personal