We are a 3D team of enthusiastic developers, designers and business people on a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words and ideas into fun, rich and good-looking solutions for our 3D platform.
We drive and fuel the transformation of our design process introducing 3D modeling solutions for apparel industry and a supporting ecosystem to leverage 3D assets for visualization, interactivity, automation and much more. We aim to lead the apparel 3D design expertise within our industry. Check out one of our projects we did as a part of exploration in news ways of optimizing apparel product development: https://vimeo.com/336758634/819c57ab7d
The 3D Apparel Training and Transformation Specialist is at the forefront of digital transformation working within the Stitch Academy team. You will be working with designers, developers, fit techs and merchandisers, training them to use 3D apparel design tools. As 3D Apparel Training and Transformation Specialist you have a well-rounded knowledge of 3D apparel tools, understands the needs to facilitate trainings and workshops on a professional level and you will drive 3D transformation with your 3D and apparel knowledge.
We are looking for someone who is an inspirational trainer and excels in sharing your knowledge with the people you train. Someone who speaks easily and with passion about the 3D tools you work with. You are equiped to take the lead when facilitating our training curriculum and workshops.
- A go-getter with a positive attitude and a drive to change the fashion landscape
- Curious and open to explore new ideas
- Organized and the ability to run multiple projects
- Professional and collaborative
- Patient and willing to help and teach others
- Work within a team of 3D Training and Transformation Specialists
- Be an active and creative problem solver for our users
- Help test new tools(3D Apparel tools e.g. Browzwear, CLO and our own Stitch Tools)
- Identify new opportunities for workshops or trainings
- Formalize new workshops or trainings with documentation and curriculum
- Work on inspirational cutting-edge projects
- A 3D and/or apparel background, and have a passion for 3D apparel design
- Strong digital sewing skills(Within 3D Apparel tools e.g. Browzwear, CLO, etc...)
- Good sewing skills(you know how to use a sewing machine)
- Good apparel pattern/construction knowledge
- Strong communication skills and an open, bright and enthusiastic personality
- A willingness to do things differently within a small organisation
- Basic knowledge of apparel product creation processes