Product Owner at STITCH:
We are a team of enthusiastic developers, designers and business people on a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words and ideas into fun, rich and good-looking solutions for our 3D platform.
We drive and fuel the transformation of our design process introducing 3D modeling solutions for apparel industry and a supporting ecosystem to leverage 3D assets for visualization, interactivity, automation and much more. We aim to lead the apparel 3D design expertise within our industry. Check out one of our projects we did as a part of exploration in news ways of optimizing apparel product development.
Who are we looking for:
As part of our mission to make 3D design accessible to the apparel and fashion industry we build software that makes 3D scalable through a intuitive workflow and save time by automation of repetitive, manual, tasks.
To achieve our goal we are looking for an experienced product owner with a proven track record in tech, product management and knows how to launch a product.
At Stitch we have a strong and diverse team culture. Our team exists of coders, 3D experts, trainers and designers. We are looking for a team member who knows how to empower and maximize the output of our multidisciplinary team and wants to know all about how the creative minds in fashion make great apparel to find ways to add value. You need to be a self-starter with a positive mindset.
As a Senior Product Owner you enable the strategic vision of the company through products. You develop and communicate roadmaps, set objectives and key results and build trustful relationships with our stakeholders. You are a key member of Stitch and need to team up closely with our tech, operations and transformation team to achieve our goals. You are in direct contact with our stakeholders at the brands we support, responsible for ordering and managing the product backlog and drive early and iterative feedback.
You need to have:
- Strong strategic thinking skills and experience in creating product vision together with the stakeholders.
- A passion for digital product.
- 5 years of experience in the area of product ownership or product management.
- Experience working in a tech company releasing product.
- You need to be a team player who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Value a strong team culture.
- Strong communication skills and an open, bright and enthusiastic personality.
- Have excellent understanding how to ensure sustainable product development, providing clarity for the development team.
- A mindset of bringing problems to the table, not solutions.
- Experience building and maintaining the backlog and know how to keep stakeholders engaged.
- The ability to act and communicate on different levels in the organization.