About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The PVH eCommerce department is the driving force behind all European TH & CK online stores. In a time where online shopping is becoming more popular, eComm is one of the fastest moving, most innovative and most exciting places to be. Today the European Tommy.com & CK.com stores ship to 27 countries with plans to roll out to more markets in the coming years, all managed from the Amsterdam office. The eComm stores offer the widest TH & CK product selection with a first, very successful, eComm exclusive collection in May 2018.
The Business development Coordinator eCommerce will be responsible for the development and implementation of projects that will generate business growth and drive innovation for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein eComm.
You will report into the Strategic Project Manager and work closely with all internal eCommerce teams to gather insights, build business cases and coordinate project roll outs.
- Support in creating business cases
- Support in creating presentations with clear storyline for senior management
- Project scoping
- Mapping project’s streams and identifying milestones
- Building and following up planning and budget
- Coordinate project stakeholders
- Prepare steering committees’ agenda and presentations
- Designing and implementing change management plans
- Gather market reviews
- Monitor competitive benchmarks
- Monitor and review trends & innovation (new tech/tools)
- Gather and present eCommerce best practice examples
- Provide status updates of the projects and share knowledge accordingly
- Managing vendor relations: copy translation, tools and analyses
- A completed Bachelor / Master’s degree: Finance/BA/MBA
- Approx. 0 -3 years’ experience, in a complex and/or international environment
- Interested in new technologies and eager to drive innovation
- Good MSOffice skills: especially Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Highly analytical: identifying opportunities from data
- Good planning skills, combined with flexibility to change / multi task various projects
- Eye for detail, combined with eye for bigger picture
- Self-starter, proactive and result oriented; driven to go the extra mile
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills: collaboration, work with vendors, working in a multicultural environment
- Business fluent in English (spoken & written); another EU language is a plus