About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
You will work in team of 12 people who are all based in Amsterdam. The team is split of Divisions where each ecommerce Merchandise coordinator has a dedicated focus. In addition, you also share best practice & knowledge with your peers from other Divisions. In this role, you will frequently work together with the following departments: Site Merchandising, Content Merchandising, Planners, Support, Divisions and the external agency (visuals).
In this role you will support the Merchandisers during the collection buying and showcasing the product on Tommy.com to achieve best sale results. In addition, you analyze the Sales performances and identify new opportunities to boost online sales. You coordinate subsequent actions and follow through with internal colleagues and the external agency.
- Create reports (assortment overviews, content reports) and support merchandisers with developing key seasonal presentations (e.g. buy plans)
- Executing Ecommerce buys
- Entering seasonal orders & in-season capsules in SAP
- Tracking product orders and chasing deliveries of samples into the business
- Providing directional input to the content team and studio during creative briefs for style guides, looks, features, promotions, newsletter
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure availability of digital assets (image, copy, price) prior to product launch on website
- Conducting weekly trade meetings and following up on agreed actions / initiatives
- Monitor online product pages for seasonal styles and ensure accuracy with regard to how products are displayed
- Conduct ad hoc analyses (e.g. competitor analyses) and activities related to Ecommerce projects
- A completed Bachelor degree; having an Economics/BA/Fashion degree is a plus
- Approximately 1 years relevant experience; international work experience is a plus
- Having a passion for Fashion and product
- Strong numerical analytical, good in excel: experience V-look up, Pivot tables etc.
- Good communication skills: assertive and concise in communication (transparent)
- Have a structured way of working, whilst being flexible to change: can-do attitude
- Ownership: be proactive, capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Business fluent in English (written & verbal)