About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Retail Department is the central organization for all Retail channels in all markets for both PVH brands. The Modern Operations Team within this department is the main function for all retail stores to ensure successful instore processes and systems to deliver a consistent consumer experience over all business models.
The Senior Manager Retail Projects’ main focus is to develop and implement an optimal process and systems landscape for all stores. In addition you are focused on continuous improvement of concepts and processes aligned with all stakeholders and scalable for all stores and business models. You will lead a team of 3+ people; you will report to the Director Store Operations in Amsterdam. In addition, you will:
- Be accountable for Development of the optimal in-store systems and process map. Plan all his/her and team projects according to an overall operations roadmap and establishing tools aligned with an in store device and system strategy
- Lead the team of project manager’s / product owners by processing management tasks, budget and milestone controlling, training and education, planning and leading project pilots/ POCs as well as implementation/ roll-outs
- Be responsible for all Projects team members reporting to him/her. The Senior Manager Retail Projects therefore is in charge of setting objectives for these team members and evaluate the individual achievement. Responsible for development plans, assessments, reviews, 1on1s, guidance, feedback sessions, escalation. He/ She is first point of contact for his/her direct reports and will give methodological and contextual advice.
- Be defining requirements and prioritization of processes and projects developments in close cooperation with country teams
- Take a leading part of overall Modern Operations team building strategy
- Support the team in Stakeholder management and collaboration with countries (Retail Directors, Retail Operations) and HQ departments
Be responsible for guarantee a high standard in time and quality of implementing systems such as
- STORE FORCE (Staff performance solution)
- FIORI (Stock Management tool)
- ERP, CRM, Guest-WIFI, etc.
- Completed Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Min. 6 years’ work experience with projects / strategy / business process management consulting environment and in sales processes & systems
- Highly experienced in Project Management; ability to plan and facilitate multiple projects at the same time (with different timings); Agile experience is a nice to have
- Leadership experience; managing a team of 3+ project managers (Amsterdam)
- Strong analytical skills; identify global needs and centralize where possible, open to innovations
- Open mind set: problem solving skills, with flexibility to change
- Interdepartmental collaborations: ability to understand and communicate multiple projects dependencies / constraints and to manage project deliverables on time
- Strong intercultural communication skills: team player, networking, liaise with countries, stakeholder management in a matrix environment
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Capable of working fulltime; flexibility to travel 10%