About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
In this role, you will coach and support line managers (MEA+NL) on all employee related issues: performance management, talent development, engagement and absence management, employee relations, organizational design, workforce planning& succession planning. The HR Business partner MEA+ NL works directly with the business, partnering up with all levels up to senior Management. This is a generalist hands-on HR role with a focus on supporting the business and managing projects. You will execute the HR strategy and manage day to day operation.
You closely work together with the central PVH Europe HR team, which will be essential to fulfill all elements of the HR plan and to ensure a consistent and efficient approach to all HR related activities. You will bring ideas, develop your passion and grow in a successful team.
You will support a group of approx. 110 office associates from different disciplines such as: Finance, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales and Retail in The Netherlands.
- Work with management to develop and implement HR solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Provide advice to employees and line managers regarding Dutch labor law and benefits in the areas of holiday, absence, maternity leave, parental rights etc.
- Assist in the analysis of training and development needs and partner with the relevant CoE where required
- Conduct exit interviews with employees (MEA+NL) leaving the company and provide analysis of the results when required
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Manage successful onboarding of new employees (MEA+NL) by hosting new joiners events and supporting them where needed (paperwork)
- Partner up with the TA team to manage the recruitment for office
- Fleet management for office
- Manage and ensure appropriate written confirmations related to contract renewal, termination, job changes, salary changes, development plans, disciplinary actions
- Managing and driving implementation of HR systems / solutions and process improvements
- Managing full cycle of Engagement Survey implementation, analysis and supporting the business in action planning and follow through
- Support HR Director in managing & leading projects as required either regionally or through partnering with Central
- Support the HR Director in the execution of the strategic business initiatives, including identifying talent development needs & succession planning Support HR PVH NL colleagues during periods of absence
- Bachelor degree / post graduate diploma in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Science or Labor law or equivalent
- Approx. 4 years of relevant HR Generalist experience in an international setting
- Ability to solve problems based on rational thinking (analytical) and ability to present ideas in a logical format, in a fast paced environment with ambiguity (decisive)
- Practical working knowledge of Dutch employment legislation for especially: grievance & disciplinary procedures, employee rights, maternity & parental rights, dismissal, discrimination, consultation
- Strong interpersonal communication: advising, listening, stakeholder mngt.
- Attention to detail (HR data) with a proactive approach to all aspects; forward thinking
- Efficient, with capacity to manage tight deadlines and multi-tasking, sense of urgency
- Organization skills, combined with flexibility to last minute changes
- Business fluency in English is essential (written and verbal); Fluency in Dutch is a plus
- Trustworthy with high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality: professional