About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Omnichannel Transformation Department drives the change of the organization towards an omnichannel consumer experience. Our department’s objective is to create a seamless consumer experience across all distribution channels by connecting online and offline sales channels. We focus on enhancing the in-store consumer experience by offering relevant and value adding digital tools and services. Our team researches new trends and ideas, evaluates them and decides based on strategic fit to both our brands about implementation scope, timelines and implications on the omnichannel roadmap.
The responsibilities encompass to build the digital tools consumers are interacting with as well as building the back-end omnichannel processes and systems behind it needed as a foundation. One of our biggest achievements to date is the implementation of the solution in our Tommy Hilfiger Flagship Store in London as well as multiple deployments across Europe. Our team is constantly improving and further developing new tools based on quantitative and qualitative learnings.
Our department strongly contributes to the company’s vision to maximize consumer focus and to be one of the leading innovative companies within our industry.
The success of our department is based on the effort and collaboration of many other teams across the organization which are all part of the company’s omnichannel journey. Our project teams guide these cross-functional teams. In addition, we facilitate and orchestrate the omnichannel initiatives from a business perspective until operational implementation is completed.
Are you passionate about RFID? Do you want to contribute to build the foundation for the omnichannel transformation of one of the largest fashion companies? Are you interested in Retail, digital technology and its potential to change the fashion industry? If you would like to be part of the team, which designs and implements the PVH omnichannel vision, then this is the role for you!
- Lead the execution, coordination and successful implementation of the European RFID program roll-out across the Retail sector of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
- Design, test & deploy the RFID training program & release across European Organizations & retail stores.
- Establish & communicate the implementation roadmap by liaising closely with multiple stakeholders such as the product owner, local operational teams as well as project managers of other major initiatives thereby taking end user and product requirements into account.
- Contribute largely to the Change management process of central as well as local teams, to ensure RFID processes & enhancements are sophistically embedded within the organization.
- Work very closely with the RFID product and conceptual team to ensure deployment strategy and timelines are aligned with future developments on the overall roadmap.
- Responsible for all project management tasks of the roll-out which requires to anticipate, identify & communicate project deployment status & communicate to relevant stakeholders in regards to risks and impacts.
- Identify new RFID opportunities for omnichannel initiatives or innovations, such as gathering market reviews, competitor benchmarks, screen industry / non-industry innovations & start-ups, build up best practice framework to scope opportunities for the company’s future RFID journey.
- Manage the roll-out team (2-3 members) as well as guide and coach team members to further develop their professional and personal skills to achieve their personal goals and assigned project KPI’s.
- Educational requirements: University degree with a focus on Project Management or Supply chain/retail management focus
- Minimum 6+ years of project management and/or process management experience (in-house or in a consultancy)
- Previous experience in Retail and/or Omnichannel or within an end consumer focused, fast changing, new technology driven environment required. Experience with RFID technology highly desirable.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills and desire to participate and inspire teams in in a highly competitive business endeavor that will require a high degree of quality
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as high degree of flexibility to be able to manage many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to excel in a high demanding work environment
- Strong sense of ownership and action-oriented: need to be self-starter and able to make sound decisions. Proactive and able to get things done. Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Highly reliable, never misses a deadline
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality