About the Company
At Tommy Hilfiger we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business.
Our goal is to become the leading fashion tech company. To achieve our ambition, we are looking for talent who can help us in the transformation to a digital-first company. AsTech Lead React Native Developer, you play a key role in shaping our digital future with the MYTOMMY app.
Your role at PVH:
- You work on the MYTOMMY mobile app to bring an exclusive personal experience to Tommy Hilfiger consumers while being at the forefront of seamless mobile shopping;
- You are part of a young, creative and open-minded agile team that consists of back-end and front-end developers, UX/UI designer, a product owner and a scrum master;
- You are in a small team with a startup mentality. We welcome new ideas and initiatives and turn these into prototypes to validate with our consumers;
- You mentor team members to grow and unlock their full potential;
- You work with the team to define the solution direction, produce good quality code & scalable long-term solutions;
- You help the team to reduce and align interdependencies across other teams;
- You liaise with other tech leads, architects, communities to ensure knowledge sharing;
What we are looking for:
- You have a minimum of four years experience as a full-stack developer;
- You have experience in managing and coaching other developers, and most importantly you enjoy it;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in React and React Native on mobile platforms or NodeJS;
- You have experience with SQL and NoSQL;
- E-Commerce development experience is a plus;
- You have good communication skills in English;
- You like working in a fast-paced international environment;
- You believe in agile principles & software development techniques;
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to fail because you understand we need to adapt to ever-changing consumer needs and super-fast tech evolvements.
We offer you:
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality;
- Competitive salary with benefits;
- State-of-the-art campus facilities;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events;
- Arrange your own workstation: Macbook/iPhone and all other options a techie could dream of;
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun);
- International working environment;
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad);
Who we are:
We are PVH, one of the world’s leading apparel companies with over $8 billion in revenues in 2017. PVH consists of three business groups: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Heritage Brands.
It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, energetic environment where people get opportunities to grow and show their creativity. In our Amsterdam offices we gather people from all over the world, over 50 nationalities. We work hard, have fun and create an amazing culture.