About the Company
PVH Europe, owner of brands such as Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer. Technology is at the heart of this.
Do you want to show your tech skills in a fun and cutting-edge Fashion-Tech company? Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity?
At PVH we are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our forces.
Web & Mobile Development – We are a team of enthusiastic developers eager to learn, try-out and embrace new technologies. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words and ideas into fun, rich and good looking applications for browsers and smartphones.
We take our job with great enthusiasm and pride as our software is our business card within PVH Europe and with that, we feel extremely responsible for the work and quality we deliver.
By being part of our team, you will be supporting the PVH Europe with its development initiatives, along with managing maintenance and support of the corporate environment. You will become a ninja on agile development, hands-on troubleshooter and be challenged every day with different problems, solutions and architectures to make us successful.
- Build amazing, good looking web pages and interfaces for internal tools and consumer facing websites
- Be hands-on in troubleshooting and fixing issues
- Play an active role in improving communication, maintainability of the solution
- Proactively seek improvements to our existing portfolio of applications
- Collaborate with other development departments within PVH to align process & technology
- Proactively monitor usage of the applications/sites and advise on improvements
- Advise on new developments within the industry
- Interact with business users to understand requirements
Being a Senior Web Developer you have a minimum of 4 years’ experience and knowledge off:
- MEAN Stack
- SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
- Restful, SOAP and OData API’s
- Delivering rich, dynamic, interactive and well performing solutions
- Web development best practices and standards
Experience of the following is a big plus because of our huge tech landscape:
- .NET development (ASP/C#)
- Redis, Couchbase, Elastic
- Ecommerce knowledge overall but preferably on platforms such as Demandware and/or IBM Websphere Commerce
- Adobe Marketing Cloud (formerly known as Omniture), Google Analytics
- Ticketing systems/development support systems (Jira)
- Deployment systems/methodologies
- Image Editing Software (Photoshop)