About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Do you want to join a fast growing, fun and cutting-edge Fashion-Tech company? Do You have experience in transforming a SAP CC into a smooth Agile team? You bring a clear vision on the SAP roadmap within an agile environment? If yes, then our team is looking for you!
We are looking for a charismatic Director SAP to ensure adequate performance, system availability, people management and cross team collaboration.
As Director SAP you will be managing the SAP community of 20+ functional SAP experts across all domains, which are Finance, Order to Cash, Retail, Warehouse & Logistics and Security. The main SAP system is FMS and some major challenges are:
- Transforming the organization into an agile way of working
- Implementing EWM
- Implementing FIORI
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the SAP in-house knowledge team and inspire the SAP community to support business in the best possible way. Being part of the IT Enable Domain, consisting of the verticals Core IT, Architecture & Software Engineering, Security and SAP, you play a vital role in the success of our agile transformation.
- Excited by change
- Ready to rise to challenges
- Positive and collaborative
- Nurture and shape a flexible and collaborative mindset with a creative and inspired culture
- Define and manage standards and procedures to ensure the quality, supportability and availability of the SAP environment
- Continuously optimize all aspects of the SAP environments to ensure zero downtime
- Contribute to the European IT Roadmap
- Ensure that all knowledge areas are covered to support entire SAP landscape
- Behavior should reflect understanding of the business criticality of the SAP System
- Seek for longer term alignment with US SAP team
- +8 years SAP experience (one of (functional) module (SD/MM/FiCo/WMS))
- Gateway, PI/PO, Solution Manager, Netweaver, Fiori, GK, To be EWM
- At least 2 full cycle SAP implementations, at least at European level but preferably global
- BW experience (knowledge of BW Standard Content and content enhancements and basic knowledge of PL SQL and query tools)
- Experience in complex international SAP environments
- A commercial understanding of business processes
- IT organization design and implementation experience, including job description creation, team building, recruitment
- IT budget control
- Team Management experience
- Portfolio & Service Level Management
- Ability to define and manage procedures
- Understanding of differences between cultures and business priorities
- Strong communication skills and an open personality
- An excellent understanding of agile methodologies, frameworks and tools
- A unique opportunity to build the best SAP team
- Room to transform the internal organization
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- An environment where innovation is at the base of everything
- Competitive benefits
PVH Europe, owner of brands such as Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer. Technology is at the heart of this.