About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Consumers shopping for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are ever-evolving. They are smarter, more technology-savvy and have increasing expectations of the kind of service they require from brands. In order to keep up with these advanced consumer needs, PVH Europe is building a world-class B2C (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) and Digital Marketing operation that allows for seamless interaction across the entire consumer journey, be it online or in-store.
We are looking for a charismatic leader to define the modern technological vision that enables seamless, flexible and innovative consumer engagement, from brand awareness to loyalty & retention.
- A strong, empathetic, coaching leader
- Passionate about technology and the impact it can have on high-quality consumer interaction
- A big-picture thinker with ability to combine long term strategy with a short term pragmatic approach
- Motivated by challenge
- Driven, solution-oriented, always improving
- Eager to make a difference and constructively challenge status quo
- Highly collaborative and able to encourage the same in teams
- Be the strategic business partner for the B2C and Marketing organization
- Set the vision for the technological landscape and architecture that meets needs of organization today and in the future
- Define solutions leveraging existing as well as emerging technologies to create high- performance solutions that scale
- Shape the strategic project goals and evolution in close collaboration with the stakeholders, translating strategy and concepts to technical realization
- Build up strong capabilities in-house and define best practices for world class operations
- Lead multi-disciplinary scrum teams. Coaching them on best-in-class development practices as well as a collaborative, learning mindset
- Strong communication skills; experience working with board-level stakeholders and navigating matrix organizations
- The ability to translate busines strategy and requirements into a technological vision and roadmap
- Extensive experience leading multi-disciplined technology teams, with a focus on Ecommerce, Omnichannel, CRM and Digital Marketing
- The courage to be accountable for the results of your decisions
- The ambition to deliver technical solutions that re-define the way we engage with our consumers
- The determination to make bold decisions about the means & tools of delivery and operation in the B2C domain
- A strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial thinking, and ability to drive Agile & DevOps initiatives across team
- A unique opportunity to build the consumer platform of the future, leveraging the latest technologies to ensure our company is at the forefront of innovation in this space
- Room to transform the internal organization: define how we work and attract talent to bring the organization to a next level
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- Competitive benefits
Cherries On Top:
- Experience in digital transformation: changing culture, mindset and delivery practices
- Understanding of Supply Chain practices, especially when it comes to Omnichannel / last mile fulfillment
- Keen interest in marketing technologies, from the established (Salesforce) to the emerging (XDID)