About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
PVH Europe is a dynamic international company, depending heavily on a stable, high available and high performing ICT environment to do its business. From the ICT department and its members this requires teamwork, high standards, and a proactive approach towards system administration.
The European Infrastructure Team is part of the Digital Hub within PVH Europe. The team is responsible for all ERP and back-office systems including their related infrastructure components, housed in our two datacenters and in smaller locations around Europe. Responsibilities are design, implementation, administration and monitoring of all components within the system landscape. Secondary the team manages several 3rd parties involved in any of the above mentioned tasks.
Are you an experienced Network Specialist ready for the next step in your career? Are you up for a challenge in a global Network environment? PVH is looking for a Network Team lead.
- An experienced and self-motivated Network Team Lead able to support and take ownership the Network in an enterprise environment.
- The technical lead on a wide variety of network related projects as well as managing a team of three network engineers.
- Bring a good technical skillset and you have a vision on how to embed an efficient Networking Environment in a fast changing, global environment.
- Experienced to resolves network problems, co-operating with the capacity management function and Network control and operations, to maintain overall network performance.
- Experienced to draft and maintain procedures and documentation for network support.
- Experienced in using network management systems software and appropriate analysis equipment to collect routine network load statistics, model performance, and create reports, including proposals for improvement.
- Focus on managing Cisco based networking infrastructure ranging from campus LANs to global WANs.
- Be responsible for the core network, wireless LAN and global WAN ensuring that they are well managed and supported.
- Be expected to be enthusiastic about continuous service improvement, including assisting other teams within Core Infra to achieve their goals.
- CCNP/CCIE or equivalent qualification/skills.
- Experience as a Senior Network Engineer.
- Experience in leading network engineering teams.
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco Meraki.
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco Unified communications.
- Knowledge and experience of Checkpoint perimeter.
- Skills to investigate and diagnose complex network problems, working with users, other staff and suppliers as appropriate.