About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Leading Recruitment for Data, Analytical, Project Management and Supply Chain.
A / Main responsibilities:
- Use data to proactively build, with stakeholders, hiring plans to reduce time to hire and improve quality of hires
- Select, implement and measure assessment tools (online and offline) adapted to the profiles hired
- Define SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for the services delivered to the customers part of the Product Cluster
- Own the total number of roles to be filled in the cluster, distribute the work evenly within the team and fill the key roles
- In close collaboration with the Next Generation team, participate actively to the hiring of the next generation candidates part of the Product Cluster
- Design, implement and measure innovative and effective sourcing strategies to reduce time to hire and increase quality of hire
- Build a talent community (identification of online and offline communities, participation to events, creation of events/meetups, writing blogs, manage social presence with Employer Brand Team …)
- Build a strategy for increasing hires via referrals
- Participate to the creation to a newsletter to inform the stakeholders on progresses, market data, fairs, new joiners etc…
- Ensure that a diverse workforce is hired
- Train and role model for recruiters and hiring managers in interview techniques
- Build, manage and develop the cluster team of Talent Acquisitions Specialists (define KPIs, measure performance, provide support and guidance, create development plans….)
- Propose structured solutions to improve level of services delivered by the Cluster team and the wider TA team
- Actively participate in the definition, implementation and improvement of recruitment operating models (definition of scorecards, candidate workflow, candidate experience, interview scheduling, hiring committees, bar raiser…)
- Educate hiring teams in using PVH tools, processes and best practices
- Ensure that internal policies and regulations are duly implemented and respected by the Product Cluster team members and the internal customers
- Participate, relay, implement, improve any global initiative and programs impacting directly or indirectly the recruitment of candidates (diversity, sustainability…)
- Organize, participate to all recruitment or professional fairs, events or shows to connect with candidates, build network and represent PVH
The Product Cluster regroups all recruitment activities supporting the Product at PVH. As this is a new setup, I would recommend us to sit-down and review in details the different roles / skills part of the cluster.
All roles that are based in Amsterdam with local, regional or global coverage.
D/ Management / Coaching:
As of today, there is no additional recruiter directly attached to the cluster and will not require management. In the future, the team size may evolve depending the company growth strategy.
Despite the fact there is no budget per cluster, the role requires a strong and close follow up of cost per hire and proposing solutions to permanently improve the team efficiency.
The role is based in Amsterdam but requires regular travels across the European region.
G/ KPIs and success measurement:
As year 1 the KPI will mainly be focused on time to hire and stakeholder management:
- Time to hire reduced by 20%
- Implementation of a Net Promoter Score for the candidates
- Budget control on relocation
- Implementation of the interview training plus enrollment of Product Bar Raiser (trainers)
- Implementation of a workforce planning plan for the different businesses
- Implementation of internal customer surveys to measure satisfaction of quality of hires, time to hire, quality of recruitment processes